Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Well, we've made it halfway through the work week and I have a new card to post.  That means two people are receiving Christmas cards this year.  Yes, I better get moving.  Here's my Kris Kringle card:

















The colors in this card are much more vivid than they photograph.  Unfortunately the photo came out a little overexposed.  Anyway, I watercolored this retired SU image and then used various glitter pens to highlight.  I then used Tim Holtz Distressing Ink (I believe it's called Old Paper?????) to age the image.  I cut it out and mounted it on a Top Note die cut and attached the Top Note panel to K&Company DP with brads over SU striped ribbon.  I then sprayed the entire card with Smooch Clear, which is probably why it's reflecting more light in the photo, but it sure is sparkly!. 

Well, two down, 18 to go....

Til Next time,

Wendy

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Those two people are going to be so happy! You are so funny! :<) I love it! You go girl!

    I love your card - a happy card! I look forward to seeing more! You still have a couple of weeks! :<)

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Wendy - again a lovely card. Hey you are way ahead of me -- I have yet to sit back down and finish any of those cards I did earlier with you. I need to get my creative gears going.

    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful card, love your santa

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger