Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dogone Dog Christmas

I love dogs, as you can see by my sidebar, Lucy and Biscuit are my constant companions.

Smiley from millan.net   

So, when I see a cute dog related stamp, I just can't resist.  Just look at this cute image from Penny Black.  The three images tell a story.  They are all on one stamp, but I separated them to better layout my card.  I colored with Prisma pencils and baby oil, cut them out with my Nesties and cut the dog out completely.  I can't wait to send this to a fellow dog lover.























Recipe:  Stamps:  Penny Black.  Paper:  Provo Craft.  Ink:  SU black.  Accessories:  Snowflake brad, dog bone button, white button, SU gingham ribbon, machine stitching, Prisma pencils, baby oil, Nestabilities.

Til Next Time,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wen,

    Love your new background on your blog!!! AND I love how you seperated the stamp for that adorable card - you just keep making me smile! Thank you!!
    Allie

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger