Sunday, July 25, 2010

Love You Pug

Happy Sunday Everyone:

I got up with the dogs at 6 and started on this card.  I've been trying to color this Pug image since about Christmastime and it has just never come out to my satisfaction.  Well, I decided to resize it a bit smaller, and just like that, the coloring became more manageable.  I want to dedicate this card to my dear little friend, Biscuit.  She has been a loyal dog friend for 9 years now and is starting to show her age I'm afraid.  Even with arthritis, blindness and some ear problems, she still manages to give me a smile on a daily basis and she has the sweetest nature of any dog I've ever met.  I love you Biscuit.
















and here is the inside of the card:













I colored Mo's Digital Pug Love image with Prisma pencils and Gamsol.  The heart portion of the image was paper pieced with DCWV cardstock.  I used an SU 3-heart punch to make the various hearts and inserted them along a Sizzix swirl border.  I also used a Sizzix die to do the lettering.  Just a couple of brads and some braid trim, and there you have it.

Hope you have wonderful Sunday.  I'm off to can some zucchini relish... more on that later.

Til next time,

3 comments:

  1. That card and your note - and knowing Biscuie you brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful card!!!! Give Btscuie a kiss.

    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Great card! Such a lovely gift to have had Biscuit for this long! Dogs are such wonderful friends!

    Wishing you a good week ahead!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    I would like to send you an award and have left it for you on my blog.

    Wishing you a good Sunday!

    Barbara Diane
    http://whimcees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger