I received this wonderful award from my blogger friend, Barbara Diane Ramsey at http://www.google.com/reader/view/?hl=en&tab=wy#stream/feed%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fwhimcees.blogspot.com%2Ffeeds%2Fposts%2Fdefault Thank you Barbara Diane. Barbara Diane has stuck with me through thick and thin with my blog.
I am to list seven things about Christmas and send this award to seven other deserving bloggers. So here we go. I love Christmas, always have. It's more than the gifts and festivities. Christmas is all about magic and possibilities.
1. I love the crisp Winter air when searching for the perfect tree. Of course, this may mean the crisp air at Home Depot while searching the artificial tree aisle.
2. Christmas cookies made by my brother, sister-in-law, me and whoever will join in. My brother can make any cookie shape into something weird and amusing.
3. Seeing the kids light up with anticipation of opening gifts.
4. Creating the perfect Christmas menu.
5. Unwrapping all the Christmas ornaments from when my children were young and even some from my father's youth.
6. Sharing the hoilidays with friends and family.
7. Packing up all the decorations and starting a new year.
And now for the bloggers:
I hope you check out all these wonderful blogs.
Til next time,