Sunday, September 12, 2010

Goodbye Little Garden

I really truly  believe that the Bay Area never really got a summer.  Yes, we've had some warm days, but not a typical summer.  We have now moved into fall, and so with this card, I will officially move into Halloween and Thanksgiving.  Yes, I may even shed a tear or two.

On to brighter news, the recruiter I used to find my job recently gave me celebratory lunch.  It was really fun and filling and I wanted to send her a special thank you.  During lunch we talked of our love for organic vegetables, so I thought "Farm Fresh" would be the perfect stamp set to use for her card.

What do you think?























I used Gamsol and Prisma pencils to color the images.  The paper is from Making Memories.  I originally thought to craft some produce crates to place the labels on, but proved to be beyond me.  Isn't it funny how a card evolves as you work?

Til next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger