Monday, January 17, 2011

One Done, 23 to go

In my quest to have all my Christmas cards done on time this year, I have completed ONE.  I was able to play with the Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoast yesterday.  We were celebrating Tracy aka Whoistracy as our featured stamper.  I was lucky enough to come across Tracy's Juggling Santa.  I have that stamp set!  I used my Copics to color and Tim Holtz Distressing ink in Old Paper to make it look more vintage.  The paper is from Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather, love that paper!!!  I added a punched snowflake (SU Punch) and some glitter to give it more dimension.  Some SU gingham ribbon finishes it off.

I seem to be coming down with something, so I'm going to take a little rest and hopefully be able to create some more this afternoon.






















Have a happy Monday,

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger