Sunday, January 2, 2011

Just a Quick Thank You

This will be a quick post, as I'm off to join friends to see "The King's Speech" (can't wait!).  I was able to join the Featured Stamper Challenge for this week over at Splitcoast.  The FS is WhiteRockMama aka: Marisa.  I chose Marisa's card Cherry Blossoms in Winter to case. 
Here is my Christmas Season Thanks:






















I used the "Black Magic" technique again, but kept Marisa's basic sketch.  Hope you like it.
Til Next Time,
Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Wendy,

    Love all the postings you did in 2010 and I know I will love the ones you will do in 2011! The cards you have already done are wonderful. Thank you for sharing all your techniques and I look forward to more. Have a blessed 2011!

    Always,
    Al

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger