Saturday, October 10, 2009

HEADLINE: Crafter Buried By Supplies

I have been buried in projects for an upcoming craft fair and haven't done anything other than work and create for over a week.  I'm finding that I'm not very talented at mass production. Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net Anyhoo, I hope you all can make it to the fair.  We have some very talented crafts folk involved, so it should be fun.

Here's the info:

When:  October 24 and 25

Where:  19228 Almond Road, Castro Valley, CA

Time:  10-5

Activities:  Snacks, children's stamping table, adult make and take, raffle prizes.

What to buy:  Papercrafts, food gifts, ceramics, jewelry, ornaments, wall art and much more.

Be sure to come by and say Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Until next time, or until I finish all these projects,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger