Saturday, October 24, 2009

Today Begins the Cottage Holiday Craft Fair

Smiley from millan.net  As you know, I've been working nonstop on projects for the Cottage Holiday Craft Fair here in Castro Valley.  Well, all my creations have been made, priced and set-up and now its time to SELL!!! 

I'll be working the fair this afternoon and then all day tomorrow, so if you're in the S.F. bay area, please stop by.  We have several local artists participating.  There's cider and goodies to sample and lots of crafts to buy. You literally could get all your Christmas shopping done in one place.  We also have raffles throughout the day and even a stamping area for the kids.

I hope to have pictures to share on Monday, and then its back to regular posting.  I have a fun reindeer card tutorial coming up on Wednesday, so be sure to check back.

Til next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger