Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sassy Lady Birthday Card



Hi again,

My friend, Eileen, has a birthday this week and I wanted to send her a card that would make her laugh.  I think this sassy lady will do the trick.  I made sure she had lots of bling!  Smiley from millan.net

I've had this stamp for quite awhile and just love adding all the 3-D embellishments that make her so fun. 

RECIPE:  I stamped the lady twice on WC paper, painted with re-inkers and a small brush.  After she was dry, I cut her out and started laying on the glitz.  I poked three holes and pulled through the fiber around her neck.  I added glitter for her earrings and Crystal Effects to make her lips shiny.  I cut out the flower on her hat and her sunglasses and popped them up.  I also added some black glitter and gel pen to make the glasses really sparkle.  I used Nestabilities to cut my mats and make the lady appear as if she was popping out of the frame.  I didn't have any brightly colored feathers, otherwise I would have added those to the plummage on her hat.

This was such a fun card to make.  I wish I could see Eileen's face when she opens it. 

Smiley from millan.net  Happy Birthday Eileen!!!

Til Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger