Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ways To Use It - Noel Tag



Three posts in a day, that's a record for me!!!! Smiley from millan.net

I noticed the Ways To Use It challenge over at SCS is to use stickers.  I have tons of stickers.  I keep giving them to the kids to use for projects, sealing envelopes with them, etc., but still, I have an entire drawer full of stickers.  I think I spent an entire decade collecting.  I even wanted to visit Mrs. Grossman's factory to see how the stickers were produced.  I loved stickers!!!!!

Now, not so much.  But, I have to say, I do love these dimensional, glittery stickers I found in my drawer.  I don't know the brand, as the packaging was long ago discarded, but these are fun stickers.  I used my Cricut to cut a large tag, covered it with Provo Craft paper and all kinds of fun things, like buttons and glitter, a CM snowflake diecut that had been altered. You can really go wild with embellishments on these fun tags.  Anyway, this is what I came up with.  Hope you like it.  I think I'm going to make an even larger one to hang on a door knob this holiday season.  What fun!  Hope you check out the challenge and have a great day!

Til Next time,


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! Hard to believe winter & the holidays are right around the corner! Thanks for the comment on my blog & my coloring. A tutorial? Probably not, lol....I don't think I would be very good at putting one together, usually if someone asks for one I post a link to one that someone else has done. I have a couple of friends who are beyond amazing with their coloring....I'd rather share their tutorials!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger