Sunday, November 15, 2009

OWH Drawing Winner

I used the below Research Randomizer Results and came up with the following number:

Research Randomizer Results


1 Set of 1 Non-unique Numbers Per Set

Range: From 1 to 45 -- Unsorted

Job Status:

Set #1:

15

That would make Kathyc our winner!

Kathy wrote:  "I love the card with the buttons! Guys are gonna love all of these cards!!"

Kathy, please send me your address, so I can get your goodies out to you. 
Thank you everyone who particpated in Operation Write Home Veteran's Day Blog Hop.  I so enjoyed reading all your comments.  You made my day!!! 

Smiley from millan.net

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wen,

    I meant to let you know this yesterday - I love all your animations on your site especially the "fall" one.

    Allie

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger