Sunday, September 20, 2009

Featured Stamper Challenge



Today is Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast, which is one of my favorite challenges, because I can check out member galleries that may be unfamiliar to me.  The featured stamper this week is Tankgrl.  She has made some really wonderful creations.  I chose this little truck from SU Loads of Love merely because I absolutely love to color it.

Here is Tankgrl's orginal card:

Revin Up My Load

We were to change at least two things from the original.  I kept the basic layout of the card and the banner idea.  I changed the color scheme to fall, changed the banner shape and wording.  The truck is holding leaves instead of hearts and I used ribbon at the bottom of the card instead of paper piercing.

I had a blast creating this card.  Hope you'll check out the challenge too.  Here's the link:


Have a great day!  Til next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger