Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Visit with Michelle Zindorf

How incredible!  Michelle Zindorf, yes, the Michelle Zindorf came to my house to teach her brayer technique.  It has been a whirlwind few days, but so rewarding.  I not only learned lessons in brayering that have changed the entire way I view cardmaking, but I feel I have made a new friend.

Michelle flew in on Thursday and we had lunch and got to know one another.  She is so easy to be around that I felt like I had known her for years, not just a matter of hours. 

On Friday, I took Michelle's beginning brayer class.  Although, I didn't pick up the techniques as fast everyone else did, Michelle took the time, after teaching for 6 hours, to help me, and I felt much more confident. 

On Saturday, I took the advanced class, had so much fun, and learned so much.  Of the six cards I made, these are my two favorites.

As I mentioned, new techniques do not come easy to me, but Michelle made each step so easy, we all surprised ourselves with our new found talent.

Everyone had a great time, learned lots and made new friends. 

If you haven't checked out Michelle's blog, please do. I have it listed in my sidebar list of blogs I follow. She does online tutorials several times a week (for free!!!) and teaches all across the country just about every weekend. You can check out her class schedule on her blog. I strongly recommend taking both her beginner and advanced classes. You will just be amazed by what you learn.

Thanks Michelle and everyone that came for such a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger